Information regarding the personal data processing policy pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, in addition to EU Regulation 679/2016
• is provided in relation to the website www.meperme.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”);
• is an integral part of the Website and the services we offer;
• is provided to those who interact with the web services of the Website, either through simple consultation or through the use of specific services made available through the Website (for example, purchasing products, filling out online forms to request information or subscribing to the Newsletter service) pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, as well as article 13 of the Regulation.
The processing of your personal data shall follow the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose and retention limitation, minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as the principle of accountability pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation. Therefore, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions stipulated in the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations prescribed therein. Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is carried out on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is ME PER ME s.r.l.s unipersonale with registered office in Rome (RM, Italy), Via Costantino Morin no. 12, tax code VAT 14718261002 and registration number of the Rome Register of Companies RM-1540832. ME PER ME s.r.l.s unipersonale can be contacted at the address indicated above and by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
We inform you that the personal data being processed may consist of a form of identification, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity that is suitable to render the data subject identified or identifiable, depending on the type of services requested (hereinafter only referred to as “personal data”). The following personal data is processed through the Website:
a. Web browsing data
During their normal course of operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified users but, by its nature, it could lead to the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or misuses; in any event, they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Website or third parties.
b. Data voluntarily provided by the user
c. Third party data voluntarily provided by the user
When using the services offered by the Website, the personal data you communicate to ME PER ME may be processed by third parties (such as in the case of purchasing products to be sent to third parties). With respect to these hypotheses, you become the autonomous data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. To this effect, you fully indemnify us against any objection, claim, request for compensation for damages from processing, etc. that the Data Controller receives from third parties whose personal data has been processed, through your use of the Website’s services, in violation of the applicable rules on the protection of personal data. In any event, if you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties when using the Website, as of now, you guarantee that this particular hypothesis of data processing is based, where necessary, on the prior acquisition – by yourself – of the consent of the third party to process information concerning him/her and you assume all related liability.
d. Cookies and other tracking technologies
Information on cookies used by the Website is available at www.meperme.com
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes, where applicable:
• 3.1. to allow navigation of the Website and the delivery of services made available by the Data Controller, including the management of the Website’s security, as well as the contractual and administrative/accounting relationships;
• 3.2. to inspect specific requests addressed to the Data Controller, including any requests for Customer Assistance;
• 3.3. to fulfil any obligations stipulated by applicable laws, regulations or European legislation, or to satisfy requests from authorities;
• 3.4. to conduct direct marketing via email for products which are similar to those you have already purchased, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Code, unless you have expressly refused to receive such communications, which you may express during registration on the Website or on subsequent occasions;
• 3.6. to analyse your preferences, habits and choices as a consumer, in order to send you personalised commercial communications and proposals as well as to carry out general analyses for strategic orientation and commercial intelligence purposes;
• 3.7. for statistical purposes, without it being possible to trace your identity.
Specific security measures have been implemented in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use of data and unauthorised access.
4. LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROCESSING
5. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
• 5.1. subjects that typically act as data processing supervisors pursuant to art. 29 of the Code and 28 of the Regulation, namely: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to ME PER ME on accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities; iii) credit institutions and insurance companies and brokers;
• 5.2. persons, entities or authorities who require the communication of your personal information as mandated by law or by order of the authorities;
• 5.3.. persons authorised by the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 30 of the Code and 29 of the Regulation, to process the personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of services, who are committed to respecting your confidentiality or have an appropriate legal confidentiality obligation.
6. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
10. CONTACT US
To exercise the above rights or for any other requests, please write to the Data Controller at the physical address indicated above, or via the dedicated contact details, preferably inserting the wording “request for exercise of privacy rights” in the subject field of the communication.